Pork Panko Chocolate Crunch Bark
- ¼ cup Bacon’s Heir Pork Panko
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of Redmond Real Salt kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons Pili Hunter’s PLAIN pili nuts*, chopped
- 1 Alter Eco Deep Dark Blackout Chocolate bar or 2.8oz of your favorite chocolate (12
- 6-10 drops of Better Stevia glycerite, your preference
Recipe courtesy of our friend: @backporchpaleo
Lay a piece of parchment on a small baking sheet.
In a small bowl, combine pork panko, cinnamon, salt and pili nuts. Toss to combine & set aside.
Cut the chocolate into small shards, this will help it melt faster and more evenly. Place in a small measuring cup and microwave in 20 second intervals until melted. Stir in stevia and half of the panko crunch mixture. Pour onto parchment paper and using a small spatula, spread evenly to your preferred thickness. Let it set in the fridge for about 5-10 minutes to set up a little.
Remove from fridge and sprinkle remaining panko mixture evenly on top, since chocolate has set up a bit it should rest on top. Return to fridge to let it harden completely. Once hard, break into pieces and enjoy! Store pieces in the freezer...you know, so you don’t eat them all!
Approximately 12-15 pieces, making each piece about 1g of tnc since the raw/plain pilli nuts have a 0 tnc. If you use the pre-salted pili nuts, omit adding salt to the panko crunch.