Recipe courtesy of our friend: @backporchpaleo
- 2-3 bags Habanero Pepper Pork Clouds
- ¾-1 cup queso
- ¾-1 cup cooked protein of choice
- topping suggestions:
- diced red onion
- chopped cilantro
- diced tomatoes
- sliced radishes
- sliced green onions
- sliced olives
- sliced jalapeños
- lime wedges
- cotija cheese, crumbled
1. Place handfuls of Pork Clouds on large baking sheet, spreading out evenly, adding smaller pieces in between the larger pieces.
2. Prepare all toppings and have them ready to go.
3. Warm queso till bubbly as well as warm your protein.
4. When ready to serve, pour queso over the top of Pork Clouds and then layer on your protein.
5. Add toppings and serve with your favorite salsa and guacamole.