Low Carb Blender Pork Panko Pancakes
- 3 tablespoons softened butter/ghee
- 2 tablespoons raspberries (1 carb) (or berries of choice)
- 3 eggs, room temperature (1.8 carbs)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (1 carb)
- 2 tablespoons MCT coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon stevia glycerite
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts or other low carb nut* (8.4 carbs)
- ½ cup Pork Panko
- ¾ cup almond flour (6 carbs)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Redmond Real Salt
Recipe courtesy of our friend: @backporchpaleo
Add butter/ghee and berries to a small bowl, press berries into butter until broken up with a fork and stir to combine. If using strawberries, dice before mixing into butter/ghee. Set aside.
Begin preheating griddle. Add pancake ingredients to a high powered blender in the order listed. Blend until cashews are completely pulverized and batter is smooth and creamy.
Once griddle is ready, pour batter by a scant ¼ cup onto cook top, cook until bottom is golden brown and small bubbles begin to pop. Flip and cook until second side is browned. Repeat with remaining batter. You should get 12-13 pancakes.
Serve with berry butter while warm.
The pili nut is probably the lowest carb nut, but you can use your fav. Be aware that you may need to add an additional tablespoon or so of almond flour depending on the nut you go with.
roughly 18.2 total net carbs in the entire batter, if you make 12 pancakes they will be around 1.52 carbs each.