Makes 8 Corn Dogs
- 8 Hot Dogs, skewered
- Cooking Oil
FOR THE BATTER:
- 1/2 cup Pork Panko © or equivalent crushed pork rinds
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup coarsely ground yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon (12 g) sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk, or milk substitute
- Step 1 In a medium sized bowl combine all of the batter ingredients and mix thoroughly. Pour the batter into a tall glass.
- Step 2 Dip each skewered hotdog into the batter and spin to make sure it is fully coated.
- Step 3 Fry at 350 for 2-3 minutes or until nicely golden brown.