Pork Panko Sausage Balls
- 1lb or pork sausage
- 1/2 cup Pork Panko
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 8 oz. coconut milk canned
- 3 (or more) dashes of hot sauce
- 1 1/2 cup GF baking flour mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- *extra 1/2 cup of Pork Panko for rolling the meatballs into
Recipe courtesy of our friend: @thesaltycooker
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x11 casserole dish with nonstick spray.
In a bowl add the sausage, cheese, milk, scallion, hot sauce, baking flour and 1/2 cup pork panko. Mix and make 1-1.5 inch size balls and then lightly roll in pork panko.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned. Remove and enjoy!