Bourbon Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Cranberry Almonds And Citrus Cinnamon Pork Panko
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups of fresh cranberries
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1/2 cup of panko, plus extra for sprinkling on top
- 1 blood orange, juiced and zest the skin
- 1/3 cup of bourbon
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 6 tbsp of butter, melted
- 1 tbsp of fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp of fresh chopped sage
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- Salt & pepper to taste
Recipe courtesy of our friend: @chinaecho8
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Mix all ingredients together well in a large bowl.
Pour into a greased baking dish and spread out evenly.
Top with extra panko.
Bake for approximately 45 minutes or so until potatoes are cooked through.