Pork chops dusted with pork rind breadcrumbs. Delicious, under 1 gram of carbohydrates, and a superior breakfast main.
This is a recipe we made using our friend and nutritionist Leanne Vogel's book The Keto Diet.
Yield: ~6 Pork Chops
- 2 Eggs
- 3 oz (1 Package) Pork Panko
- 6 Center Cut Pork Chops (We prefer bone in for the flavor.)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Marjoram - Oregano can be substituted here
- Fresh Parsley for Garnish
- Coconut Oil (Can Substitute Avocado Oil)
Mix rosemary, thyme, marjoram and Pork Panko dry ingredients in a shallow bowl - this will be used for dusting the pork chops. Crack and whisk eggs in bowl to create a wet coating.
Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
The frying process will fill in the gaps between the dust with a golden brown color created by the egg coating.